Rapid Onsite Wetland Assessment |
Sometimes a client needs to know - very quickly - whether a site contains regulated wetlands, and if so,
approximately how extensive they are. There may not be time to do a field delineation, documentation, and survey.
It may not be necessary to get formal Corps of Engineers review and approval. Time is of the essence and the
presence or absence of wetlands is a critical factor for client decisionmaking.
Schmid & Company offers a fixed-price Rapid Onsite Wetland Assessment product for sites in the
Mid-Atlantic region.Here is how it works:
The fixed-price cost is based on two factors: size of property and distance from our Media PA office.
|Size of Property
||Distance from Media, PA
||Fixed-Price Cost *|
|up to 25 acres||up to 50 mi||$500|
|up to 25 acres||50 - 100 mi||$650|
|25 - 50 acres||up to 50 mi||$700|
|25 - 50 acres||50 - 100 mi||$800|
|50 - 100 acres||up to 50 mi||$900|
|50 - 100 acres||50 - 100 mi||$1000|
|up to 50 acres||100 - 150 mi||$1,200|
* The cost for other combinations of size/distance can be negotiated.
What you need to provide us:
- Property Address (or tax parcel ID)
- General Location Map (outline on road map or USGS)
- Property Limits (tax map or survey)
- Fixed-Price Payment
Product/Features in Summary:
- Low, Fixed-Price Cost (payable upfront)
- Gain from the experience of certified wetland professionals
- Find out if wetlands exist onsite and their approximate extent
- Learn if you will need agency involvement
- Available for most Mid-Atlantic sites of 100 acres or less